Website operator Steelage Czech Republic s.r.o. based Pobřežní 394/12, Karlín, 186 00 Praha, IN: 01452126 processes, in the case of your demand, services within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC personal data necessary to process demand for products and services, or to respond to an application for employment.
WHAT WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
1) Categories of personal data
The administrator only processes the necessary data that you provide in connection with the application or job application.
These data are:
- name and surname
- email address
- history of visited pages on the web
2) Legal reason for processing
The legal reason for processing personal data is:
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. (b) GDPR
- the legitimate interest of the administrator for analyzing website traffic and direct marketing pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); f) GDPR in conjunction with 7 (3) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On Certain Information Society Services
3) Purpose of personal data processing
We process your personal information that you provide to us in order to:
- handling your inquiry
- processing your application
- answering your questions
- website traffic analysis
There is no automated decision-making by the controller within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
4) The length of time we store personal information
The following personal data will be processed by the controller for the necessary time, which differs from the purpose of processing:
- we process the personal data of inquiry for 2 years
- personal information to process your application for a job process for 2 years
- We process your personal information for 2 years for any further questions you may have
- history of your traffic to the site for 30 days from when the consent was revoked
The data obtained by the operator in this way may be made available to other processors, in particular to the Google and Seznam service providers and platforms.
Collected cookies are processed through:
The administrator collects the following cookies on his website:
|Analytics||_gid||It is used to obtain statistical information. Details https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cooki
|Analytics||_ga||It is used to obtain statistical information. Details https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cooki
|Functionality||wordpress_test_cookie||Verifies that your web browser is set to allow or reject cookies.||When you close the browser|
This site may also work in a mode that does not allow the collection of visitor behavior. You can delete cookies here by browser type:
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/cs/kb/vymazani-cookies
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=cs
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/cs-cz/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
INSERTED CONTENT FROM OTHER SITES
Posts on this site may contain embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if a visitor visited another website.
The website operator uses only cookies on this website that are used to measure traffic to this website. Cookies for measuring website traffic and customizing website views are processed based on a legitimate administrator interest.
The collected cookies are processed through:
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can request to receive an export file of all the personal information we store about you. You can also request the removal of any personal information we store about you. This option does not include data that we are required to retain for administrative, legal or security reasons.